Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Ingredients:
• 1 cup almond flour
• 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2/3 cup = ( 1 bar / 85 g) of VERYTABL Dark chocolate with cocoa nibs.
• 1⁄2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut • 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup coconut oil
• 1⁄2 cup canned coconut milk
• 2 large eggs
• 1 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid stevia extract
• 1⁄4 cup almond butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a square pan with foil.
2. Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut, and baking soda
in a mixing bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat together the coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs, and liquid stevia.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then spread in the pan.
5. Melt the almond butter in the microwave until creamy.
6. Drizzle over the chocolate batter, then swirl gently with a knife.
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the center is set then cool completely, then cut into 16 equal pieces.
Laat een reactie achter