Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: None Ingredients:
• 1⁄2 cup almond butter
• 6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• 4 ounces of VERYTABL dark chocolate with cocoa nibs, chopped
• 1 ounce toasted almonds, finely chopped
1. Melt the almond butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil together in a bowl. 2. Stir in the vanilla extract and sweeten with stevia to taste.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 silicone baking molds and chill until set.
4. Melt the remaining coconut oil with the dark chocolate and stir until
5. Spoon into the silicone molds over the almond butter layer.
6. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and chill until solid.
7. Pop the fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge.